Dear Alaina,
It's a good thing you are so darn cute, because lately you have been testing the waters. Yes, the so called "terrible two's" passed with hardly a time out, but here we are now at three and you are trying your hand with "No", ignoring me when I tell you to do something, and being just plain disobedient. But it seems I can't stay mad long because you are sprinkling all this less desirable behavior with really sweet, adorable behavior. Like in the middle of a mundane activity like eating lunch saying in your sweet, soft little voice, "Mommy, I like you." Or as you climb into your car seat, "Mommy, I love you." Or announcing at the dinner table, "Daddy, I'm glad you are my Daddy." Yes, sweetheart you sure do know how to melt the hearts of those you frustrate. And you also know how to make us laugh. Like the other night when you were spending the night with MawMaw and PawPaw. In the middle of dinner you suddenly began waving your hands and said, "Hey I have a good idea." Then with your little pointer finger pointed in the air you declared, "If nobody gives Sophie woman food anymore she won't keep getting fat." (Sophie is my parents overfed and thus overweight dachshund.) Oh, what a delight you are.
Love, Mommy
P.S. Do you think it would help if I stopped eating woman food?

No comments:
Post a Comment