...welcome! And thanks for checking out my blog. I started this blog as a way to record memories for my daughters to enjoy when they are older. I think for that reason when I reread my posts I often think it leaves my life smelling a little rosier than it actually is. I say that as a disclaimer. There are thorns, but that just isn't the kind of stuff I generally record here. This is the place where I hope I am able to prove to my children some day that they really did have a good childhood (just in case all they remember is all those time-outs, and "in a minute" moments, etc).
It has also been a good way to keep some distant friends up to date with what is going on at our house too. If you want to get caught up with the kids check out their birthday posts. Anna's was written on October 11th and Alaina's was written on June 11th. Those give a real good summaries of where they were then. Of course there have been more changes since then, but that ought to give you a good idea of what our little girlies are like!

No comments:
Post a Comment