Well I have been inspired by my friend Julie (and other blogs that she has lead me to) to start my own blog. Mostly I want to have a place to keep track of my kids and how they are growing, as well as to reflect. If I'm also able to keep in touch with some of my long distance friends than that will be an added bonus! Everyone in my house is ready for spring. We can't wait to get outside and play, but mostly we are ready for all of the winter germs to go away. I have been the only healthy person in my house for a week. Other than all those pesky illnesses, it has been a really fun winter. Mostly, because the girls are at such playful ages, that we haven't experienced the boredom and cabin fever that has come the past few winters. Alaina (2 1/2 yr.) is finally old enough that she is a good friend and playmate for Anna (5 yr.) They have spent the whole winter playing barbies, dress up, and house. They change characters so often during the day, that I'm never sure what name to use when I call for them. I love listening in though, as they enter their world of make-believe and get caught up in a story. Here are some pictures of the girls as I have caught them in the act at play... tea parties, reading, writing, playing in the snow....


The girls are getting SO big! I can't believe it. We definately need to schedule a get together this summer. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteKim I love the blog. I always enjoy looking at Julies too! It makes me miss everyone so much. The girls look great and have gotten so big! Glad you are well!
ReplyDelete