Dear Alaina,
This is what you have been saying to me when we get home from dropping Anna off at school. I sure do miss Anna while she is gone, but you and I are enjoying our days together. When we drop Anna off we meet MawMaw Nancy at the Bethesda Trail for our morning walk. You let us get our exercise in, and then when we are done we play "Billy Goats Gruff" with you. You love this game! We each take turns being the troll and chasing the billy goats over the bridge. You are way too cute to be a goat or a troll, but you sure do love pretending!



After lunch we have been working on learning to write and identify the letters in your name. First we practice writing them in pudding and then we practice putting your name puzzle together. You are doing so great at this! I am so proud of you! Now when we drive in the car you are constantly saying to me, "Mommy, I see a 'pull down, pull down, pull across, A'!" What a smartie pants you are!
This is what you have been saying to me when we get home from dropping Anna off at school. I sure do miss Anna while she is gone, but you and I are enjoying our days together. When we drop Anna off we meet MawMaw Nancy at the Bethesda Trail for our morning walk. You let us get our exercise in, and then when we are done we play "Billy Goats Gruff" with you. You love this game! We each take turns being the troll and chasing the billy goats over the bridge. You are way too cute to be a goat or a troll, but you sure do love pretending!
After lunch we have been working on learning to write and identify the letters in your name. First we practice writing them in pudding and then we practice putting your name puzzle together. You are doing so great at this! I am so proud of you! Now when we drive in the car you are constantly saying to me, "Mommy, I see a 'pull down, pull down, pull across, A'!" What a smartie pants you are!

No comments:
Post a Comment