Alaina has finally joined her sister in dancing. She had her first day of baby ballet last night. Baby ballet at Marjorie's always begins with sitting in a circle and singing ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, I'm a Little Tea Pot, and Hello Toes. Then everyone lines up and makes a train and chugs their way over to the barre. At my first lesson I refused to be apart of the train because I looked in the mirror and thought the other girls looked dumb lined up like that and decided I would NOT be joining in on that activity. Thankfully both of my girls were much more cooperative at their first lessons. Alaina looked so cute and grown up in her leotard and tights I could hardly stand it!
Anna may be doing tap andballet this year! We are going to try it for a month and see how it goes!
Final reflections from Jay Tew's most recent trip
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment