Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anna is a Kindergartener

Dear Anna, You have one week of kindergarten under your belt now. What a great week it has been. You were SO excited and SO ready to go to kindergarten. The night before it started you did get a little nervous at the thought of being away from me all day. You asked a few questions that all pertained to how long the day would be and missing me. As I tucked you into bed you sweetly wrapped your arms around me and said, "I miss you already." And so did I! But that didn't stop your enthusiasm in the morning. I'm so happy that you are so confident and excited about school. I know it is going to be a wonderful experience for you. For me, the best part of your first day was on the way home when you said out of the blue, "Mommy...I thought of you today." Oh, sweet girl, how I thought of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment